Our project house this time is our 1950's Ranch House. We've lived in it for three years and the first two years besides ripping out old carpet and putting down laminate and some paint hasn't been tackled. Our last project house wore us out, but now it's time to get this one done! So if you want to come along for the ride hang on tight. I will try to post more often but with the kids and homeschooling and life I make no guarantees.
We already redid two bathroom, we still need to replace the lighting in both and decide on what to do with the old medicine cabinet in the other. I will go over that later.
The projects this month are ceiling painting! OW! Fence Work! Better known us I will have some great fit shoulders by the end of the month. I was looking for a good upper back shoulder work out too! Lucky me!
This week the fence!
Why do I choose to work on this fence when it's over 100? So yesterday, I decided that I better test the new power washer we bought for just this purpose so I could submit the rebate we are getting for it. It did such a nice job that I just kept going.
I did about six fence panels yesterday and then stopped for the day. So this morning I'm spraying along, trying to get the two inches of dirt to wash under the fence so it will not rot out the bottoms of the boards and then the hose on the NEW power washer burst open. End of power washing, which is fun when it's hot out.
After calling the number for the warranty and emailing the company requesting a new hose I decided that I better start staining the fence panels that were cleaned before they get dirty again. That was totally not as much fun, and very HOT! So only one panel done today.
The fence looks so much better!
Now to wash off all the mud on my legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment