Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Painting!

Yesterday my love helped me stain 6 fence panels that had been powerwashed. It was hot but we went out fairly early for us and finished about noon. It was close to 95 by then and you really shouldn't apply stain over 85 degrees. Well around here that won't be until what October?


Today after spending a good portion of the morning (four hours) looking at home school curriculum I decided to tackle the second coat of paint in the houses living room. We are making it into our artist studio however.

I got started and cut in around the 1/3 of the room that has the drop cloth and then started to roller it. My only new roller was tiny. That wasn't going to cut it. I tried my old roller that I had wrapped up and it wasn't speading paint well. That means I don't get to paint the second coat today. (Can you see me pretending to be upset?)
Not only do I love the ceiling textures of this house, but the air ducts are super groovy too.



I was getting lots of company while attempting this paint job in the form of, "Mama watch this..." He loved it when I said I was done. So we took some Action shots, his favorite kind of photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment